Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Finally Found It!


I have been searching for a picture of lattice to put in my header. Then I remembered, I have some lattice. I clipped pieces of my Bleeding Heart flower and tucked it in the lattice. The lack of paint gives it a vintage look and how fitting for the Bleeding Heart to be tucked in. Without the Blood of Christ, we would not be able to see, as the Shulamite woman in the Song of Solomon, our Beloved peeking through the lattice work of the Old Testament into the New Testament. We would not hear Him say those blessed words, "Rise up, my love and come away." Is this a picture of Christ calling to the dead in Him first, then we which are alive and remain will be caught up to be with the Lord in the air?" I think it is. O Blessed Hope!
"O, Blessed Day, When will you dawn?" ~ CH Spurgeon ~

No comments:

Post a Comment